The ARCO DBNE team is proud to recognize our 2016 summer interns! Our interns have been working diligently with our project managers gaining experience in project management, construction scheduling, cost estimating, subcontractor coordination, design review and proposal coordination. They have become an integral part of the design/build process.
Here at ARCO, we provide a challenging and rewarding atmosphere for highly motivated individuals, looking to go above and beyond. If you are interested in employment opportunities with ARCO, visit our career page!
Matt Cincotta | Villanova University, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Hometown: Haverford, PA
- Favorite Hobby: Golfing and watching Villanova Basketball.
- Mission while here: To simply absorb as much information as possible in order to become a better engineer and a more polished professional.
- What is something we can learn from you? Ultimately I am here to learn from all of you, but if you would like to polish up your midrange jump shot I might be your guy.
- Why you are happy to bleed ARCO blue: I have been following ARCO ever since my freshman year when Jim Wyatt came to speak in one of our professional development classes. I was intrigued by the design/build process and wanted to be a part of it because it seemed like the best way to learn all facets of the construction process.
Joe Penta | Villanova University, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Hometown: Tewksbury, MA
- Favorite Hobby: Outdoor activities
- Mission while here: To learn as much as possible about project management, estimating, and the construction process as a whole.
- What is something we can learn from you? I am here to learn from the ARCO community, but I can definitely help you become a Boston sports fan.
- Why you are happy to bleed ARCO blue: I am excited to bleed ARCO blue because I look forward to learning in a competitive workplace with an excellent environment.
Kevin Reilly | University of Notre Dame, Mechanical Engineering
- Hometown: Hillsborough, NJ
- Favorite Hobby: Pick-up basketball and eating Chipotle
- Mission while here: I plan to take away as much knowledge as possible in my time this summer at ARCO. I hope my time here will allow me to progress as a professional and improve my ability to become a successful contributor to a company.
- What is something we can learn from you? How to make a fire Spotify playlist
- Why you are happy to bleed ARCO blue: The ARCO culture is one unlike any other. I look forward to interacting with everyone around the office in an environment that promotes growth.
Casey Vaughn | Villanova University, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Hometown: Saratoga Springs, NY
- Favorite Hobby: Ultimate Frisbee, snowboarding, fishing
- Mission while here: Learn as much as possible about the construction process from start to finish.
- What is something we can learn from you? How to throw a Frisbee.
- Why you are happy to bleed ARCO blue: I’m excited to gain experience here aside from the engineering design process that is taught in my college courses. The construction of the structure itself, the constant communication with clients, and the daily problem solving for all of the moving parts within a project all provide learning experiences that are not offered in a typical university workload.