ARCO Construction Company, Inc. was founded in 1992 in St. Louis, Missouri and has continued to grow by providing clients with a complete design/build solution.
The ARCO family of companies currently consists of ten construction companies with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Baltimore, New York and Tampa to serve the United States market.
ARCO Design/Build Industrial encompasses offices in the greater New York, Philadelphia and Baltimore areas with the backing of a national enterprise. Our team works with clients through all stages of project workflow, from the initial concept through turnover and commissioning. Our team is led by a Design/Build Manager who acts as the single point of contact.
- Treat people fairly and do the right thing.
- Understand our customer’s business and solve their problems.
- Be positive, upbeat and have fun.
- Create opportunities for individual financial success based on merit.
- To provide our customers with the highest level of personal service, uncompromised quality, and competitive pricing
- To have the most ethical, talented, and dedicated associates
- To provide our associates with proper training and support
- To provide challenges and opportunities for ongoing learning, career growth, and job satisfaction
- Treat vendors as we wish to be treated
- To bid projects ethically, manage projects expertly, and pay promptly
- To Earn the loyalty, best performance, and most competitive pricing from our vendors
- To do our utmost to help our customers succeed. Our own success will inevitably follow
This industry can demand long hours so it’s important that all of our associates take time to have fun.
Here are just a few examples of how we enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
One of the most unique and rewarding perks of working at ARCO Design/Build Northeast is the Sabbatical Program. For every 5-years of employment you receive a 30-day sabbatical in addition to your vacation time for the year. The company also provides a travel stipend. This has opened the door for our employees to experience some once-in-a-lifetime trips.
ARCO Charity Trust
Each year, the office sets a goal of volunteer hours we would like to reach as a team. Giving back to the community is important to our team and we have fun participating and lending a hand where we can.
In celebration of surpassing any yearly goal, the ARCO team will get to spend a weekend away enjoying their hard work. Previous years included trips to Key West and the Chesapeake. We like to have a little fun for a job well done!
Each time we start a new project, we pick a day to throw a barbeque for the subcontractors and workers on site. Together, we enjoy lunch prepared by ARCO’s finest to thank the subs for their extraordinary efforts.
Every year we hold our annual Elite Project Partners Awards. This event gives our Design/Build Managers and Superintendents the opportunity to recognize the outstanding subcontractors we work with throughout the year.